Saturday, April 15, 2017

Book Review: "Tranquility"

I am really enjoying this little coloring book for grown-ups. When I need a break in the middle of a hectic day, I can sit with it, read the words, then color in the simple patterns while I reflect on sentences that capture my attention. This keeps my hands busy while my brain goes to work, contemplating and praying about whatever comes to mind. After that, there is space for me to record my own thoughts and prayers. I leave my break encouraged by Scripture, healthy ideas, and meaningful time with God.

I love that the book has a little bit of everything. There are colorful drawings to enjoy, drawings to color, and blank spaces for drawings of my own. There are devotional thoughts, Bible verses, prayers, and lines for recording my own ideas.

If you are longing to develop some creative devotional time, Tranquility will help you start. I thank Tyndale House for sending me a complimentary copy for my own quiet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment