Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Book Review: "Sandpiper Cove"

Adam Stone just wants to make a new life for himself in Sandpiper Cove. He enjoys his work, looks for ways to help his community, and leads a quiet life with the dog he rescued on his way into town. When vandals strike twice, though, Police Chief Lexi Graham shows up at his door wanting any information he can share to help her catch the criminals.

Lexi is a single mom, living with her mom and raising her son. She also just wants to make a new life for herself. She won't tell anyone what happened to the husband they'd never had a chance to meet. She simply wants to lose herself in taking care of her town.

I think this is my favorite of the Hope Harbor novels so far, though I have enjoyed all three. It's a hopeful book about starting fresh and going strong after whatever devastating circumstances come along. Adam and Lexi may be the main characters, but other characters, both new and familiar from other books, are moving forward through trying situations, too.

I recommend this book and the others in the series to fans of inspirational Christian fiction. I thank Revell for sending a complimentary copy, so I could share my opinion with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment