Thursday, April 27, 2017

Book Review: "If I'm Found"

If I'm Found is the second book in Terri Blackstock's If I Run series; it's more intense than the first book and leads right into the third, If I Live, due out next March. In this second book, Casey Cox is still hiding from the law enforcement officers who framed her for murder while trying to prove her innocence. Dylan Roberts, a private investigator, hired by the victim's parents to find Casey, is now convinced of her innocence and working to bring the real killers to justice without letting them know that he is on to them.

But the pressure to prove her innocence while protecting her family from those who are after her, who would hurt them to get to her, isn't enough for Casey. Just as she did in the first book, she stumbles across a few more people in need of help: a falsely accused man and a severely misused child. Again Casey must put her safety and personal concern aside in order to find justice for other victims.

I recommend this book to fans of police drama and suspense. Zondervan sent me a complimentary copy, so that I could tell you what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment