Friday, January 1, 2016

Old Year's Race-to-the-Finish Reading Update #6

Six weeks ago, I posted my list of books I was hoping to finish by the end of 2015. Here's my final update:
  • Perelandra by C.S. Lewis (Finished!)
  • The Tears of Dark Water by Corban Addison (Currently on page 157 of 439)
  • The Bronte' Plot by Katherine Reay (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Audacious by Beth Moore (Finished!)
  • Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon (Finished!)
  • The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene' Brown (Finished!)
  • Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (Finished!)
  • Breaking Free Day-by-Day by Beth Moore (Finished!)
  • A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis (Finished!)
  • The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • All Is Calm - All Is Bright by Colleen Coble (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Longing for Paris by Sarah Mae (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Sisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn (Finished!)
  • Worship Changes Everything by Darlene Zschech (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Trim Healthy Mama Plan by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison (Surrendered on page 42 - a rare occurance. I just couldn't spend any more time with this book.)
  • Whispers in the Reading Room by Shelley Gray (Currently on page 120 of 329)
  • Letters to Malcolm: Chiefly on Prayer by C.S. Lewis (Finished!)
All but two - and I'd added three to my original list. I'm pleased . . . and more than ready to go back to reading in my usual way. Happy New Year all!

No comments:

Post a Comment