Thursday, December 24, 2015

Old Year's Race-to-the-Finish Reading Update #5

Five weeks ago, I posted my list of books I'm hoping to finish by the end of 2015. Here's where I stand today:
Almost done!
  • Perelandra by C.S. Lewis (Finished!)
  • The Tears of Dark Water by Corban Addison (Currently on page 109 of 439)
  • The Bronte' Plot by Katherine Reay (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Audacious by Beth Moore (Finished!)
  • Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon (Finished!)
  • The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene' Brown (Finished!)
  • Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (Finished!)
  • Breaking Free Day-by-Day by Beth Moore (Finished!)
  • A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis (Currently on page 303 of 380)
  • The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • All Is Calm - All Is Bright by Colleen Coble (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Longing for Paris by Sarah Mae (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Sisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn (Currently on page 111 of 261)
  • Worship Changes Everything by Darlene Zschech (Finished! Read my review here.)
  • Trim Healthy Mama Plan by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison (Currently on page 39 of 296)
  • Whispers in the Reading Room by Shelley Gray (Started! Currently on page 26 of 329)
  • Letters to Malcolm: Chiefly on Prayer by C.S. Lewis (Currently on page 35 of 124)
One week to go! Like this past week, it'll be a busy one, though. Celebrating Christmas and New Year's with my family are the higher priority. I'll post my final update on January 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment