Thursday, November 19, 2015

Old Year's Race-to-the-Finish Reading List 2015

It's that time of year again! Some people make New Year's Resolutions. I set end of year goals. Finishing books I've started always tops the list. It just makes me happy to start fresh in the New Year.

Here is the list of books I've started in 2015 that I plan to finish reading before 2016 begins:

  • Perelandra by C.S. Lewis
  • The Tears of Dark Water by Corban Addison
  • The Bronte' Plot by Katherine Reay
  • Audacious by Beth Moore
  • Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon
  • The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene' Brown
  • Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll
  • Breaking Free Day-by-Day by Beth Moore
  • A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love

Here are just a few more books that I haven't started yet but hope to read by December 31:

  • That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
  • The Wedding Chapel by Rachel Hauck
  • All Is Calm - All Is Bright by Colleen Coble
  • Longing for Paris by Sarah Mae
  • Sisterchicks Go Brit by Robin Jones Gunn
  • Worship Changes Everything by Darlene Zschech

Perelandra, That Hideous Strength, Touching the Clouds, Breaking Free Day-by-Day, and Sisterchicks Go Brit! are all part of the year-long reading challenges in my sidebar: The C.S. Lewis Challenge, The eBook Challenge, and the To-Finish-Series Challenge. I'd love to add one more eBook before the year's end, but that may be too ambitious. We'll see! I'll post updates weekly.

What books are you trying to finish by the end of the year?

3 comments:

  1. I guess I missed the C.S. Lewis Challenge this year. I still trying to finish several of his books, though most have been read several times. His Space Trilogy are 3 of my favorites. And the Narnia series of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read That Hideous Strength. Maybe I need to join a C.S. Lewis challenge for next year. I haven't read the Space Trilogy either.

    I have read Touching the Clouds, though it was several years ago, when it first came out, I think. And I'm pretty sure I've read Sisterchicks Go Brit. At least I've read several of the Sisterchicks books.

    I'll have to check for other books on your list. Mostly I'm reading library books on my Kindle these days, so if they're available there, I'll check them out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet,
    That is a mighty long reading list. I never put down in black-in-white how many books I am trying to read. I don't want to really know.

    ReplyDelete