Monday, September 28, 2015

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Wrap-up

We're done! And it was fun . . . but I'm ready to get back to my regular reading pace now. Whew! Here's where I ended up:

Awakening by Tracy Higley (Finished!)

The Hesitant Hero by Gilbert Morris (Finished!)

Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale (Finished!)

Popular by Tindell Baldwin (Finished!)

Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall (Finished! Click here to read my review.)

Hiding Places by Erin Healy (Finished! Click here to read my review.)

Eyes of the Heart by Tracie Peterson (Finished!)

Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (Page 91 of 258.)

Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish by Sherrie Eldridge (Read to location 793 of 1585. Eighty-four locations forward yesterday.)

Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis (Page 60 of 158.)

The Surprising Imagination of C.S. Lewis by Jerry Root and Mark Neal (Read to page 76 of 204. Seventeen pages read yesterday.)

Nurturing Silence in a Noisy Heart by Wayne Oates (Finished!)

Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren (Page 17 of 343.)

Altogether I finished eight books. I read 1593 pages and 1706 locations (on Kindle). Not bad for two weeks! I hope you made great progress, too.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, you finished reading eight books!!

    I had fun participating in the Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon this year and look forward to participating in it next year too. Here's my wrap up post: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/09/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-2015-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love being able to check those books off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job finishing all those books! You may not have finished all of them, but what you did accomplish was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete