Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon, Day 9

Progress after yesterday:

Awakening by Tracy Higley (Still on page 236 of 362.)

The Hesitant Hero by Gilbert Morris (Finished!)

Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale (Finished!)

Popular by Tindell Baldwin (Currently on page 111 of 238. Ten pages read.)

Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall (Currently on page 145 of  339. Seventy-four pages read.)

Hiding Places by Erin Healy (Finished! Click here to read my review.)

Eyes of the Heart by Tracie Peterson (Currently at location 1582 of 2041. Seventy-two locations forward.)

Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (Still on page 25 of 258.)

Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish by Sherrie Eldridge (Currently at location 644 of 1585. One hundred and four locations forward.)

Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis (Still on page 38 of 158.)

The Surprising Imagination of C.S. Lewis by Jerry Root and Mark Neal (Currently on page 45 of 204. Fourteen pages read.)

Nurturing Silence in a Noisy Heart by Wayne Oates (Currently on page 74 of 104. Four pages read.)

Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren (I read the prologue. Thirteen pages.)

That's 112 pages + 176 locations (on Kindle). I kind of wish I could stay home and read all day today, but life is calling. I don't want to miss out! I'll read what I can as time allows. Happy reading, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment