Monday, September 21, 2015

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon, Day 8

Is anyone tired of reading yet? I didn't think so. Here's where I stand after one week:

New to the List Today!
Awakening by Tracy Higley (Currently on page 236 of 362. Seventeen pages read.)

The Hesitant Hero by Gilbert Morris (Finished! Nine pages read.)

Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale (Finished!)

Popular by Tindell Baldwin (Still on page 101 of 238.)

Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall (Currently on page 71 of  339. Thirty-eight pages read.)

Hiding Places by Erin Healy (Finished! Click here to read my review.)

Eyes of the Heart by Tracie Peterson (Currently at location 1510 of 2041. Sixty-four locations forward.)

Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (Currently on page 25 of 258. Twenty-four pages read.)

Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish by Sherrie Eldridge (Still at location 540 of 1585.)

Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis (Still on page 38 of 158.)

The Surprising Imagination of C.S. Lewis by Jerry Root and Mark Neal (Still on page 31 of 204.)

Nurturing Silence in a Noisy Heart by Wayne Oates (Currently on page 70 of 104. Six pages read.)

And I'll be adding a new one today:

Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren

I don't expect to finish it this week, and I know it will slow down my progress on the others, but it's part of the To Finish Series challenge I am working on this year.

As for yesterday, I read 85 pages + 64 locations (on Kindle). I'll be back tomorrow with another update. Happy reading, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment