Friday, September 18, 2015

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon, Day 5

Day 5! I finished two books yesterday, and I'll be starting a new one today!

First Finished!
Awakening by Tracy Higley (Still on page 212 of 362.)

The Hesitant Hero by Gilbert Morris (Still on page 105 of 286.)

Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale (Finished! Thirty-eight pages read.)

Popular by Tindell Baldwin (Still on page 85 of 238.)

Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall (Still on page 25 of  339.)

Hiding Places by Erin Healy (Finished! Click here to read my review. Ninety-eight pages read.)

Eyes of the Heart by Tracie Peterson (Currently at location 1306 of 2041. Sixty-seven locations forward.)

Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (I'm starting this one today!)

Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish by Sherrie Eldridge (Still at location 273 of 1585.)

Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis (Currently on page 32 of 158. Nine pages read.)

The Surprising Imagination of C.S. Lewis by Jerry Root and Mark Neal (Still on page 17 of 204.)

Nurturing Silence in a Noisy Heart by Wayne Oates (Currently on page 51 of 104. Three pages read.)

That's 148 pages + 67 locations (on Kindle). I am surprised to see that I actually read more two days ago, the extra busy day. Today promises to be extra busy, too, so maybe that will be a good thing for my reading progress.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job working on your goals. I haven't finished a book in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete