Friday, September 25, 2015

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon, Day 12

Eleven days down. Only three left! I've finished four books so far. I think I can finish at least three more. Here's what I read yesterday:

I plan to finish this one today!
Awakening by Tracy Higley (Currently on page 312 of 362. Thirty-two pages read.)

The Hesitant Hero by Gilbert Morris (Finished!)

Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale (Finished!)

Popular by Tindell Baldwin (Currently on page 155 of 238. Fourteen pages read.)

Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall (Finished! Eighty-two pages read. Click here to read my review.)

Hiding Places by Erin Healy (Finished! Click here to read my review.)

Eyes of the Heart by Tracie Peterson (Currently at location 1826 of 2041. One hundred and two locations forward.)

Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (Currently on page 91 of 258. Thirty-six pages read.)

Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish by Sherrie Eldridge (Still at location 709 of 1585.)

Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis (Currently on page 60 of 158. Thirteen pages read.)

The Surprising Imagination of C.S. Lewis by Jerry Root and Mark Neal (Still on page 59 of 204.)

Nurturing Silence in a Noisy Heart by Wayne Oates (Currently on page 98 of 104. Five pages read.)

Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren (Currently on page 17 of 343. Seven pages read.)

That's 199 pages + 102 locations (on Kindle). I'm plugging along. Hope you are, too! Keep on reading, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment