Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The 2015 Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon, Day 2

It's Day 2 of the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon hosted by my reading friend, Tressa, of the Wishful Endings blog. Yesterday was a really good reading day. In fact, yesterday was an all-around great start to a new week! I hope it was the same for you.

Here is where I stand after my first day of read-a-thon reading:

Awakening by Tracy Higley (Currently on page 199 of 362. Eighteen pages read.)

The Hesitant Hero by Gilbert Morris (Currently on page 95 of 286. Ten pages read.)

Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale (Currently on page 216 of 277. Thirteen pages read.)

Popular by Tindell Baldwin (Still on page 71 of 238.)

Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall (Currently on page 7 of  339. Six pages read.)

Hiding Places by Erin Healy (Currently on page 99 of 351. Eighty-six pages read.)

Eyes of the Heart by Tracie Peterson (Currently at location 1075 of 2041. Forty-one locations forward.)

Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll (I'll start this when I finish Sin and Syntax.)

Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish by Sherrie Eldridge (Still at location 94 of 1585.)

Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis (Still on page 17 of 158.)

The Surprising Imagination of C.S. Lewis by Jerry Root and Mark Neal (I read the foreword and the introduction: twenty pages. Currently on page 2 of 204.)

Nurturing Silence in a Noisy Heart by Wayne Oates (Currently on page 41 of 104. Eight pages read.)

That's 162 pages + 41 "locations"-however many pages that is. Today's schedule is much busier than yesterday's, so I'll be squeezing my reading time in. Tomorrow I'll let you know how far I got. Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment