Monday, September 7, 2015

Here We Go Again! Next Week!

It starts one week from today! My reading friend, Tressa, of the Wishful Endings blog will be hosting her annual Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon. This is the second year I'm participating. Last year was fun! (I even won a prize! There will be prizes this year, too!)

The read-a-thon will run from September 14 to 27, and the goal will be for all participants to whittle away at their ever-growing TBR piles. It's still heard to know exactly which books I'll be reading between September 14 and 27, but these are the next up on my list of reads:

The Awakening by Tracy Higley
Of Other Worlds by C.S. Lewis
The Hesitant Hero by Gilbert Morris
Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale
Popular by Tindell Baldwin
Ties That Bind by Cindy Woodsmall
Hiding Places by Erin Healy
Saying It Well by Charles Swindoll
The Methuselah Project by Rick Barry
Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis

I'll admit that's looking a little ambitious, but it is a read-a-thon after all. From September 14 to 27, I'll post updates on my progress along with my usual book reviews.

If this read-a-thon sounds like fun to you, too, clicking on the picture will take you to Tressa's sign-up page. Please let me know if you decide to play! I'll be cheering for you!

1 comment:

  1. I love C.S. Lewis. You've got a great list. I hope you get them all read!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete