Monday, May 11, 2015

Book Review: "No Place to Hide"

No Place to Hide jumps into the action so quickly it took me a few chapters to catch up with the characters and figure out what was going on—or at least to figure out what they knew of what was going on. Through most of this book, the bad guys had everyone completely confused.

When ex-cop Jackie Sellers sees her childhood friend on television, wanted in connection with a terrorist plot, she decides to find him to learn why he’s wanted and to help him clear his name. But the bad guys and the FBI want to find him, too, and Jackie soon finds herself wanted as Ian's accomplice. She and Ian must run to stay ahead of everyone else, to prove their innocence, and to stop the bad guys from carrying out their plans.

Set in South Carolina, New York, and places in-between, this book keeps the reader biting nails and seeking clues. I recommend it to fans of Christian suspense.

Though this is the third book in a series, I haven’t yet read the first two. I didn’t feel out of the loop at all, but I do want to read the others eventually. If all of Lynette Eason’s books are as fun as this one was, she’s another author whose books I will be watching for eagerly. I thank Revell for sending me a complimentary copy of No Place to Hide in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment