Monday, December 22, 2014

Old Year's Race-to-the-Finish Reading Update #5

If you haven't read this one yet, you must!
I've read it twice and will again.
This challenge will change your life and
strengthen your soul.
On November 17th, I posted my list of books I'm hoping to finish by the end of 2014. Here is where I stand since then:

  • A Guide to Prayer for All God's People by Rueben P. Job and Norman Shawchuck (Finished!)
  • Heaven by Randy Alcorn (Finished!)
  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (Finished!)
  • Getting the Words Right by Theodore A. Rees Cheney (Finished!)
  • Chasing Francis by Ian Morgan Cron (Finished!)
  • The Merciful Scar by Rebecca St. James and Nancy Rue (Finished!)
  • Unspoken by Dee Henderson (Finished!)
  • Christmas at Rose Hill Farm by Suzanne Woods Fisher (Finished! Review posted here.)
  • One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Finished!)
  • Undetected by Dee Henderson (On page 311 of 476)
  • The Women of Christmas by Liz Curtis Higgs (Finished!)
  • Love without End by Robin Lee Hatcher (Finished! Review posted here.)
  • Rhythms of Grace by Kerri Weems (Finished! Review posted here.)
  • Hope Crossing by Cindy Woodsmall - Includes: The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace (Started - on page 102 of 1019)
  • The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen (Finished! Review posted here.)
  • One addition: The Wishing Season by Denise Hunter (Started and finished! I'll post a review later today.)

I'll have no problem finishing Dee Henderson's book by Christmas, and by the end of the year, I will have made a pretty good dent in Hope Crossing, which I wasn't sure I'd even have time to start. So this will be my last update. I'm off to enjoy Christmas and New Year's Day! I hope you enjoy your celebrations, too.

Merry Christmas, reading friends! Happy 2015, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment