Monday, December 15, 2014

Old Year's Race-to-the-Finish Reading Update #4

On November 17th, I posted my list of books I'm hoping to finish by the end of 2014. Here is where I stand since then:

  • A Guide to Prayer for All God's People by Rueben P. Job and Norman Shawchuck (Finished!)
  • Heaven by Randy Alcorn (Finished!)
  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (Two more daily devotionals to go!)
  • Getting the Words Right by Theodore A. Rees Cheney (Finished!)
  • Chasing Francis by Ian Morgan Cron (Finished!)
  • The Merciful Scar by Rebecca St. James and Nancy Rue (Finished!)
  • Unspoken by Dee Henderson (Finished!)
  • Christmas at Rose Hill Farm by Suzanne Woods Fisher (Finished! Review posted here.)
  • One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (On page 206 of 227)
  • Undetected by Dee Henderson (On page 153 of 476)
  • The Women of Christmas by Liz Curtis Higgs (Finished!)
  • Love without End by Robin Lee Hatcher (Finished! Review posted here.)
  • Rhythms of Grace by Kerri Weems (Finished! Review posted here.)
  • Hope Crossing by Cindy Woodsmall - Includes: The Hope of Refuge, The Bridge of Peace, and The Harvest of Grace (Started - on page 40 of 1019)
  • The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen (On page 82 of 456)
So now I've finished all of the books that I had started earlier this year, those that I was lingering over for one reason or another. All that's left is to finish this year's devotional reading plus the two books I'm currently reading for review and to finally catch up with Dee Henderson. (That was one of my reading goals for this year: to re-read the O'Malley's then read Henderson's three most recent works.) Now I'm ready for her to write another book!

No comments:

Post a Comment