Monday, November 17, 2014

Old Year's Race-to-the-Finish Reading List

I'm almost done with
this touching story!
Some people make New Year's Resolutions. I make end of year goals. Finishing books I've started always tops the list. It just makes me happy to start fresh in the New Year.

Here is the list of books I've started in 2014 that I plan to finish reading:

  • A Guide to Prayer for All God's People by Rueben P. Job and Norman Shawchuck
  • Heaven by Randy Alcorn
  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Getting the Words Right by Theodore A. Rees Cheney
  • Chasing Francis by Ian Morgan Cron
  • The Merciful Scar by Rebecca St. James and Nancy Rue
  • Unspoken by Dee Henderson
  • Christmas at Rose Hill Farm by Suzanne Woods Fisher
  • One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

Here are just a few more books that I haven't started yet but plan to read by December 31:

  • Undetected by Dee Henderson
  • The Women of Christmas by Liz Curtis Higgs
  • Love without End by Robin Lee Hatcher
  • Rhythms of Grace by Kerri Weems

And, if I have time, I'd also like to read Hope Crossing by Cindy Woodsmall, but it's a trilogy compiled into one book, so I'm thinking that may be too ambitious. We'll see! I'll post updates weekly.

What books are you trying to finish by the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment