Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Wrap Up Post

Better late than never! I knew I would be somewhat off the grid over the weekend, but I ended up much farther away from it than I'd anticipated. Reading time was limited and blogging impossible. But I'd still like to wrap things up:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Done! -as of 9-12.)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Done! -as of 9-15)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Done!-as of 9-10. Click here to read my review.)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (I was able to reach Chapter 24 before the end of the read-a-thon. I finished this book yesterday! You can read my review here.)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (On Chapter 13 by the end of the read-a-thon; two more chapters read. I hope to finish this book today.)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Done!-as of 9-11. Click here to read my review.)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Still on Chapter 14)

Prescription for Life by Richard Furman (Now on Chapter 3; one more chapter read)

Abraham by Charles Swindoll (Still on Chapter 3)

So far this month, I've finished six of the seven books from my original list. At the start of the read-a-thon, I replaced The Story Keeper with Just Jane which I will finish soon. So I'm pleased with the progress I made during the read-a-thon which helped me exceed my goals for the month. I'd say the whole experiment was a fun success! I hope all the other readers were happy with their reading accomplishments, too.

1 comment:

  1. You did great and I'm happy you're ahead. Thanks for participating, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete