Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day 9

So I did decide to add two non-fiction books to my reading list: Prescription for Life by Richard Furman and Abraham by Charles Swindoll. I haven't started Abraham yet, but I read the first 18 pages of Prescription for Life yesterday. Here's my progress overall:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Done! -as of 9-12.)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Done! -as of 9-15)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Done!-as of 9-10. Click here to read my review.)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (Now on Chapter 7; three more chapters read)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Still on Chapter 8)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Done!-as of 9-11. Click here to read my review.)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Now on Chapter 12; one more chapter read)

Prescription for Life by Richard Furman (Foreward and Preface read)

Abraham by Charles Swindoll (Not started yet)

3 comments:

  1. It still amazes me that you read so many books at once! I can do two at the same time on a regular basis and sometimes add a third in, but I prefer one at a time. You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have quite a few books there. I can't read more than one book at a time. Color me impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are reading so many book at once. I cant read more than two books at a a time

    ReplyDelete