Monday, September 15, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day 8

I'm back! I chose to take yesterday off as far as checking in went, but I kept reading, focusing mainly on The Rescuer by Dee Henderson. Today I'm hoping to visit everyone who checked in at the midway point yesterday! Are you all reaching your goals?

Here's my progress after the weekend:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Done! -as of 9-12.)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Now on Chapter 24; I hope to finish this one today!)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Done!-as of 9-10. Click here to read my review.)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (Now on Chapter 4; one more chapter read)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Now on Chapter 8; one more chapter read)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Done!-as of 9-11. Click here to read my review.)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Now on Chapter 11; one more chapter read)

I'm thinking that when I finish The Rescuer, I'm going to have to start at least one of my up-next, non-fiction books-to-read. Though I love reading several books at a time, I enjoy this more when there's variety. Just Jane and The Maiden of Mayfair are set in the same era. And all four books I'm currently reading are novels. The seven books on my list are the ones I planned to read in September, so I'm still ahead even if I don't finish these exact seven by the 21st. I'll let you know what I choose tomorrow.

In the meantime, have fun reading today!

2 comments:

  1. This is great Janet! I was off reading for three whole days but I'm hoping to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great!! I've heard good things about Henderson so I hope you're enjoying that one!

    ReplyDelete