Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day 6

Done!
So . . . now that I'm down to only four books, I'm really fighting the temptation to start another one! The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate, The River by Beverly Lewis, and two other books, both non-fiction, are sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read them and post reviews. I'm also longing to start Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson and The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. There is just no end my list of TBR books!

For now, though, I'll stick with these and be thankful for them. We can't truly enjoy the experience of a moment if we're always looking toward what's up next.

Here's my progress after yesterday:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Done! -as of 9-12.)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Now on Chapter 15; two more chapters read)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Done!-as of 9-10. Click here to read my review.)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (Now on Chapter 3; one more chapter read)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Now on Chapter 7; one more chapter read)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Done!-as of 9-11. Click here to read my review.)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Now on Chapter 10; one more chapter read)

Happy weekend reading, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You're making great progress....have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting there! I think you'll have no problems making your goals with one week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete