Friday, September 12, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day 5

It came! It finally came! The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate showed up on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. I probably won't start reading it until after the read-a-thon, though. My brain is feeling quite full! Here's where I stand after yesterday's reading:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Now on Chapter 17; two more chapters read--I hope to finish this one today!)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Now on Chapter 13; one more chapter read)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Done!-as of 9-10. Click here to read my review.)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (Still on Chapter 2)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Still on Chapter 6)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Done!-as of 9-11. Click here to read my review.)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Still on Chapter 9)

I hope all read-a-thon participants are feeling satisfied with the progress they are making so far! I'm off to go visit some of you to cheer you on. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by to encourage me the past few days. That's a bonus perk to joining a read-a-thon!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Glad it came! I really liked that one. Looks like you're slowly getting there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, glad I am not the only one who reads multiple books at once. Although I have been trying to be more focused lately but I normally have a lot going on at once. Looks like you are doing a great job so far! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great progress!

    I haven't updated my day 5 yet, but here is the update I just posted for day 4
    Day 4 update

    ReplyDelete