Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day 4

Here's where I stand with the books I'm reading for the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Now on Chapter 15; two more chapters read)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Now on Chapter 12; one more chapter read)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Done! Click here to read my review.)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (Now on Chapter 2; one chapter read)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Now on Chapter 6; one more chapter read)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Now on Chapter 7; three more chapters read--I'll finish this one today!)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Still on Chapter 9)

As for actually tackling my TBR, though, I sabotaged myself yesterday. I found three books on Lifeway's bargain shelf that just had to come home with me. One book read; three new books I must read! (Let's just say I am preparing for Tressa's next read-a-thon.)

Four days into this! Are you reaching the goals you made?

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Love that you grabbed three new books. :) I can't believe you are reading all of these at the same time. I've read three books at the same time, but I think that's my limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm the same way though, lots of prep going on for the next RaT lol.
    Here's my update

    ReplyDelete