Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day 3

The read-a-thon continues! Here's where I stand after another day:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Now on Chapter 13; four chapters read)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Now on Chapter 11; two chapters read)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Now on Chapter 46; eight chapters read)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (I get to start this book today!)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Still on Chapter 5)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Still on Chapter 4)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Currently on Chapter 9; one chapter read)

I'm only about 30 pages from the end of Thief of Glory, so I'll be finishing that book today and posting its review. Then I'll start focusing primarily on Speak. (This book only has eight chapters, so I'm halfway through it already, even though I'm only on Chapter 4.)

If you're participating in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, I hope you're enjoying all your books while reaching your reading goals. I'm off to visit some of the other readers now. I'll be back with another update tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're doing really well. I hope today is another good day and you enjoy visiting some of the other participants. Thanks for linking your update!

    ReplyDelete