Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, Day 11

I think yesterday was the best day progress-wise of the whole read-a-thon! Here is how I did:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey (Done! -as of 9-12.)

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson (Done! -as of 9-15)

Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer (Done!-as of 9-10. Click here to read my review.)

Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley (Now on Chapter 22; eight more chapters read)

Just Jane by Nancy Moser (Now on Chapter 11; two more chapters read)

Speak by Nish Weiseth (Done!-as of 9-11. Click here to read my review.)

The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell (Now on Chapter 14; one more chapter read)

Prescription for Life by Richard Furman (Now on Chapter 2; one chapter read)

Abraham by Charles Swindoll (Now on Chapter 3; two chapters read)

I don't expect to have much time for reading in the next few days, but I'll do my best. I've finished the equivalent of 5 1/2 books and should be able to finish all of these before September 30.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you've been making consistent progress on these. I hope you find a few minutes to fit some more reading in before the RAT ends. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete