Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon

I just learned that my reading friend, Tressa, of the Wishful Endings blog is hosting a read-a-thon next month. I've never participated in such a thing, but it sounds like fun!

The read-a-thon will run from September 8 to 20, and the goal will be for all participants to whittle away at their ever-growing TBR piles. I don't yet know exactly which books I'll be reading between September 8 and 20, but here is a list of the books I plan to read next month:

The Hedge People by Louise Carey
The Rescuer by Dee Henderson
Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brouwer
The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate
Never Ever Give Up by Erik Rees
Hooked by Les Edgerton
Palace of Darkness by Tracy Higley

As usual, that's looking a little ambitious, but it is a read-a-thon after all. From September 8 to 20, I'll post updates on my progress along with my usual book reviews.

If this read-a-thon sounds like fun to you, too, clicking on the picture will take you to Tressa's sign-up blog post. Please let me know if you decide to play! I'll be cheering for you!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Readathon, Janet :)

    Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog hopping the RaT to wish everyone luck:) GOOD LUCK!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun with the Read-a-thon! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hope we finish everything on our TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a lot of books for 12 days! I'm trying for 5. I think I can do it. Good luck to you with yours and happy reading!! :-)

    ReplyDelete