Friday, June 28, 2013

Book Review: Undeniably Yours

Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade is the story of what happens when you take one unimaginably wealthy heiress and have her threaten the dream of one incredibly determined cowboy. One would expect sparks to fly, but Wade doesn’t give her readers what they would expect. Undeniably Yours is a compassionate love story, the story of a woman recovering from a life of heartache and the first man ever whose cared to protect her—even if it costs what he wants most for himself.

I enjoyed reading this sweet book. Not only did I get to discover what become of Meg and Bo, I also got to watch as Meg overcame the hurts of her past, discovered God’s good plan for her life (and the wealth He’d bestowed), and, in turn, helped many others to do the same. That’s about all I can say about that without risking spoiling the story for you. I am hoping for a sequel or two, though. I think three or four members of the supporting cast could find the loves of their lives with a few more pages devoted just to them.

Bethany House Publishers sent a complimentary copy of this book for my honest review. I recommend it to fans of contemporary Christian romance books.
BlogSign

No comments:

Post a Comment